Are you engaging your clients in the most effective manner? Research suggests that salespeople have a tendency to only skim the surface when it comes to addressing the needs of their clients. The result: customers that aren’t fully satisfied and salespeople who are not able to maximize value. The latest research initiative conducted by BTS provides insight on how to close the value gap between how salespeople sell and what their customers are actually looking for.
Check out the lasts podcast to learn more about the following topics:
- Going beyond a traditional sales focus (products and solutions)
- Accelerator selling – focusing on the business results the customer’s company needs to achieve
- Sales behaviors that customers value most
- Skills and knowledge needed to implement a successful sales strategy
- How to create win-win sales situations