An exciting opportunity awaits…
The greatest ideas in the world will die on the vine if not properly implemented. At BTS and The Synergy Group, we turn our clients’ ideas and strategies into results. We do this by focusing on the people side of strategy, helping the world’s leading companies turn strategy into results. We design fun, powerful experiences that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers, inspiring new ways of thinking, building critical capabilities and unleashing business success.
As the Senior Business Development Manager for our Sales Practice, you will play a significant role in the growth of this practice working across our existing business and newly acquired business The Synergy Group. In this hunter/evangelist sales role, you will be responsible for bringing in new clients, as well as advising and partnering with account managers from other BTS practices to help bring our Sales Transformation capabilities to their existing clients. This is a strategic role reporting to the CEO/Head of Australian Sales Practice.
And you’ll do a lot more than this.
Within our Sales Practice, you’ll work directly with sales leaders from some of the world’s leading corporations. Global 100 and 500 largest companies. You’ll play a key role in identifying business results and the key behaviors that drive sales. You’ll be shaping the leadership capabilities of our clients’ sales leaders as well as cultivating the skills of thousands of developing leaders across the Australia and the globe. You’ll utilise BTS’ and The Synergy Group’s unique assessment centers, discover learning experiences and simulations to build critical capabilities. The experiences we create and facilitate allow our clients to practice in a risk-free environment, and to walk away with tangible action plans.
We work in small teams and on multiple projects at one time, across different industries, and with different internal teams. You’ll laugh a lot and have a lot of fun. And this is all done in a team-based setting where our entrepreneurial culture of freedom and responsibility empowers you to contribute from your first day.
Are you ready for an adventure? If so, please read below to see what we are looking for…
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a strategy for obtaining a significant market share in learning related to sales transformations and other sales training activity among B2B businesses in Australia.
- Strategically sell sales learning solutions to sales executives to new and existing clients, in cooperation with BTS account managers across Australia and broader Asia Pacific.
- Exceed revenue and profitability goals
- Earn the role of trusted advisor for sales leaders at major corporations
- Enable sales leaders to execute their visions and strategies through BTS & Synergy Group solutions.
- Demonstrate and communicate the philosophy of BTS & Synergy Group sales solutions
- Bring new customers to BTS
- Some learning program facilitation
- Work collaboratively with team members to grow the business
- Coach, recruit, and develop others to expand the Sales Practice infrastructure in Australia.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Experience leading or guiding clients through a sales transformation process
- Minimum 5 years experience in a leadership role growing a sales training company or other similar consulting experience with knowledge of the sales training market
- Strong client relationships and network, with proven sales success on large opportunities
- Bachelors degree, with an MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Business-to-business sales experience outside the sales training industry, with sales management experience preferred
- Business-results focus
- Experience selling to large and small companies in a variety of industries
- Passionate about learning and development
- Passionate about the art and science of sales
- Ability to sell a vision and design corresponding solutions Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A mature, humble, professional, hands-on team player personality
The role is based in our Sydney CBD office.
At BTS and The Synergy Group, we believe our culture is the foundation upon which our organization is built and the reason clients choose to do business with us. We look to hire employees who embody and embrace our unique culture. The following are the most powerful aspects of our culture:
- Fun and Adventure: It is not just corporate propaganda. BTS has won highly contested deals because clients have said, “We chose BTS because they are more fun to work with.” We believe life is too short to not have fun at work.
- Achievement and Excellence: Whether we are engaged in a client development meeting with an executive or creating an innovative new simulation application, we believe in delivering quality and excellence.
- Freedom and Responsibility: We believe that if you find the right people and give them freedom and responsibility, they will achieve great things.
BTS is a world leading strategy implementation consulting firm. The company accelerates execution by ensuring the workforce is aligned to the strategy, has the right mindset, and has mastered the capabilities needed to deliver business results. BTS leverages assessment centers, customized business simulations and experiential learning initiatives to develop the leadership, business acumen and sales skills necessary for superior strategy execution. Partnering with today’s leading corporations, BTS consultants bring passion and deep industry insight to deliver high-impact solutions that help clients achieve better results, faster.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, BTS has approximately 350 professionals in over 25 offices located on six continents. Partnering with nearly 400 organizations, including more than 30 of the world’s largest corporations, BTS is a public company listed on the NASDAQ-OMX Stockholm trading under the symbol BTS B.
For more information, please visit www.bts.com and www.thesynergygroup.com.au
Please submit your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org