STOCKHOLM, Sweden, November 10, 2015 -
January 1–September 30, 2015
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 751.5 (537.2). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 17 percent.
- Profit before tax increased by 42 percent to MSEK 73.8 (52.0).
- Profit after tax increased by 39 percent to MSEK 49.1 (35.4).
- Earnings per share increased by 38 percent to SEK 2.63 (1.90).
Third quarter 2015
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 248.6 (189.3). Adjusted for changes in foreign exchange rates, growth was 14 percent.
- Profit before tax increased by 23 percent to MSEK 25.3 (20.5).
- Profit after tax increased by 18 percent to MSEK 16.7 (14.1).
- Earnings per share increased by 17 percent to SEK 0.89 (0.76).
New clients during the first nine months of 2015 include Aditya Birla, Barclays Africa, Citizens Bank, Danone, Experian, Gas Natural, Olympus, Qlik, Ross Stores, Sabre, Sandoz, Santander, Uber and Visa.
“BTS had a strong third quarter, by far the best ever. Revenue increased 14%, currency adjusted, and earnings were up 23%. During the first nine months of 2015, growth was 17% and earnings increased 42%,” commented Henrik Ekelund, President and CEO, BTS Group. “During the year we have made major investments in product development and innovation in our digital solutions. Our new offerings BTS Pulse and BTS Digital Journey have been well received and will be generally launched at the beginning of 2016.”
For further information please contact:
Senior Vice President
Financial Communications and Investor Relations
Phone +46-8-5870 7002
Mobile +46-768-966 300
About BTS Group AB
BTS is a global professional services firm headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with 450 professionals in 32 offices on six continents. We serve a wide range of strategy execution and talent development needs. We partner with nearly 450 organizations, including 30 of the world’s 100 largest global corporations. Our major clients include: AT&T, Chevron, Coca-Cola, Ericsson, Google, GSK, HP, HSBC, Salesforce.com, Telstra, and Unilever.
BTS is a public company on the Nasdaq OMX, trading under the symbol BTS B.
For more information, visit www.bts.com.
Every care has been taken in the translation of this press release. In the event of discrepancies, however, the Swedish original will supersede the English translation. This information has been disclosed according to the Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or Securities Trading Act.