Stamford, CT, March 31, 2010 – BTS USA, the global leader in accelerating strategic alignment and execution, has received acclaim for its development initiatives and added several new high profile organizations to its prestigious customer roster in the past 12 months. ASTD, Bersin & Associates, Brandon-Hall, and Training Magazine all recognized BTS or BTS deployments at client organizations for excellence in experiential learning programs and, specifically, for BTS’s strength in leadership development.
BTS and its customers received the following honors over the past year:
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)'s BEST Awards -- BTS client Sun was awarded the top prize in ASTD's BEST Awards Competition 2009. Sun's Leadership Connections Program, designed and delivered by BTS, was highlighted for playing an important role in enterprise-wide success for the organization.
- Bersin & Associates – In "Three Leadership Vendors You Gotta Know," Kim Lamoureux of Bersin & Associates singled out BTS as a business simulations leader that stands out in the market, specializing in "level-setting leaders as it relates to its understanding of how a business functions and increasing the alignment of the visionary strategic direction of a company."
- Swedish E-learning Awards 2010 – BTS’s interactive division, BTSi garnered first place in the Best Simulation, Virtual Worlds & Games category for their breakthrough work on Symbiocity ()www.symbiocityscenarios.com. The SymbioCity Scenario simulation aims to increase the awareness of some of the numerous possibilities local governments have available to steer their cities towards a more sustainable development. The work was commissioned by the Swedish Trade Council together with The Delegation for Sustainable Cities.
- Brandon Hall Best Use of Games for Learning – BTS client Sun Microsystems, Inc. and BTS USA won the Bronze for Best Use of Games for 2009.
- Training Magazine "Young Trainers to Watch" Honor – BTS' Paul Middleton was named to Training Magazine's "10 to Watch" list, which features up-and-coming leaders who are well on their way to becoming future Top Young Trainers. This is the second year in a row that BTS executives are included in this prestigious list, which makes up the training industry’s finest. BTS executive vice president and managing director of BTS’ San Francisco office, Dan Parisi, was named as one of 10 Top Young Trainers in the U.S. previously.
BTS continues to receive acclaim for its high impact programs and unique methodologies that help organizations execute their business strategies," said Rommin Adl, executive vice president, BTS USA. "We've also continued to succeed in a difficult economic environment that has significantly reduced activity for many other providers in our industry. Over the past 12 months we successfully grew relationships with existing clients and added prominent organizations such as Burger King, McAfee and MetLife to our client list. We look forward to accelerating results for our clients as we work with them to develop and deliver programs that enable improved strategic alignment and increased organizational capability and ultimately, better and faster business results.“
BTS USA is the global leader in accelerating strategy alignment and execution, innovating how or-ganizations learn, change and improve. We partner with our clients to build commitment and capabili-ty to accelerate strategy execution and improve business results. The unique BTS process offers fast strategic alignment and rapid capability building through:
BTS has more than 300 professionals serving over 400 clients, including 44 of the US Fortune 100 companies and more than 25 of the Global Fortune 100 largest corporations in the world. Select BTS clients include AT&T, Ericsson, Kimberly-Clark, Nokia, Sony, Toyota, Unilever and Xerox. BTS serves its clients from offices in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Scottsdale, Stam-ford, Bangkok, Beijing, Bilbao, Brussels, Helsinki, Johannesburg, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Mexico City, Oslo, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, and Tokyo. For more information please visit www.bts.com.
# # #
Activa PR for BTS USA
Marketing Manager, BTS USA