BTS Hosts Leaders from Fortune 500 Companies at Annual Event
BTS, a leading strategy implementation firm, is hosting leaders from Fortune 500 companies at its annual East Coast Client Conference on June 12-13th, 2014. Held at the W Hotel Downtown in New York City, the interactive event focuses on strategy execution challenges from both an enterprise-wide and sales force perspective.
Throughout the two-day experience, attendees will have a unique opportunity to gain insights from thought leaders, network with peers from premier global corporations, and explore the keys to effective strategy and sales execution. Keynote presentations and an executive line panel will feature leaders from Bechtel, Citigroup, Cisco, Google, Hewlett Packard, and more. The featured topics include:
- Enabling Leaders to Drive Business Model Transformation
- Finding Success in Cross-Business Unit Sales Collaboration
- Accelerating Leader Capability to Inspire Culture Transformation
- Innovative Digital Solutions that are Enabling Better, Faster Execution
- Driving Strategy Alignment at the Top of an Organization
- Sales Leadership Execution—Beyond the Offsite
“We are delighted to welcome senior leaders from major global companies to this special event,” reflected Dan Parisi, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of BTS New York. “The experience will create a rich discussion with senior leaders around strategy and sales execution initiatives that build the alignment, mindset and capabilities that help organizations win and grow.”
Learn more at www.bts.com.