How We Deliver Value
Leadership is relentlessly contextual. That is why we work in close partnership with business, learning, and talent leaders to uncover the critical leadership behaviors, mindsets and capabilities that maximize the execution of your company’s strategy. Then, we scale them through experiential leadership development programs in the form of learning journeys. These include a variety of tools and techniques including assessments, simulations, deep skill practice, coaching and go do activities. Our learning journeys can be delivered virtually in combination with or via live classroom workshop experiences.
Areas Where We Play
- Elevating personal leadership skills
- Developing multiplier leaders who make everyone else smarter
- Enabling culture change to facilitate leaders’ abilities to execute a new business strategy
- Building a coaching mindset and culture to enable better strategy execution and leadership of others
- Transforming new or experienced managers into elective leaders equipped to lead in a VUCA environment
- Providing leaders with a common language and systems-thinking approach to lead effectively during periods of change
- Growing leaders in complex organizational structures
- Evolving influencing skills
- Driving performance management
- Stretching managers to confront complex, highly interwoven performance management and agile leadership
Our Approach to Leadership Development
Neuroscience explains how people best learn and change through lived experiences. With this as our backbone, we create behavioral change using a systematic approach:
- Leave problem-behaviors in the past and focus on identifying and creating the new desired behaviors.
- Enable learning by doing and use a questioning approach that facilitates self-insight, instead of focusing on giving advice.
- Provide knowledge, skills, and practice to enable the development of new “mental maps” that become “hardwired circuitry” over time.
- Drive intentional repetition and practice these new behaviors to create fluency and sustainable change.
In response to companies who experienced generic and off-the-shelf leadership development programs that were not delivering results, we designed the Great Framework for developing leaders. The Great Framework has three main tenants: learning is highly contextual, it needs to be focused on pivotal leadership moments, and shows all leaders what great looks like in the organization.
What Makes Us Different?
We design powerful leadership training experiences that have a profound and lasting impact on people and their careers.
inspiring new ways of thinking, building critical capabilities and unleashing business success.
It is proven that people learn best by doing.
Our client results show we are a world-leader in building leadership capabilities through simulating new strategies and different ways of working that empower people to make better decisions.
Deep customization is important to get the best results.
Our solutions are practical, valid and offer a clear return on investment. We set you up for success.
We are passionate about your business.
And we pride ourselves on being the most business-centric leadership development partner. Therefore, we make a point of knowing your business and industry like it was our own. In fact, we are often asked if we work at our client’s company.
Our Clients Love Working with Us
We Work with Leaders at Every Level of an Organization
- Executive Education: Transitioning from a functional or business unit leader to an enterprise leader is no easy feat. Executives are responsible for driving the success of the business, and they require the proper business acumen and leadership skills to make it happen. We provide the development and coaching your executives need for success.
- High-Potential Development: High-potential leaders face the highest expectations and are often tasked with the most challenging assignments, and the need to build effective teams quickly. We help high-potential leaders with advanced business acumen and leadership capabilities, assessing for potential while preparing leaders for bigger, broader, and more senior roles.
- Middle Manager Development: Shifting from leading others to being the manager of managers is one of the greatest challenges rising leaders face. We provide mid-level leaders with the tools and skills they need to successfully manage multiple teams, maintain accountability for large budgets, develop pools of talent, and effectively communicate strategy from the top throughout the organization.
- Front-Line leader Development: Front-line leaders, along with their direct reports, make up the group with the largest opportunity to impact the business where it really counts. Directly or indirectly, front-line leaders touch every single customer, and we equip your leaders with the leadership and business skills they need to drive success.
- New Hires and Onboarding: Successful onboarding leads to accelerated productivity, improved retention, deeper bench strength, higher employee satisfaction, and engaged employees who execute on the organization’s strategic objectives and deliver results. We help you to create structured onboarding processes to select and make the most of your new hires through the proper assessment and training.
The Results We Deliver
As a result of Leading @ Lenovo, our leaders had a unique and highly engaging opportunity to develop and practice the strategic leadership skills our Chairman believes will position us to achieve our business objectives.
Success it's truly the passion for my business, not just the passion for BTS. It's the passion that BTS teams show for Sony and the Sony business. The excitment they show for learning parts of our company and the credibility that they have when they stand up and deliver.
As I sit and reflect this morning about this week’s historic event, I am truly speechless. There are no words elegant enough to describe what we as a team achieved.
Looking for the Latest in Leadership Development?